I redesigned a new look, organization and structure for our corporate site, using WordPress. Previous site was rebuilt in Drupal 7 years before.
- Designed and developed responsive site with WordPress (launched July 2017)
- Migrated and reorganized content from previous site
- Set up redirects for previous links
- Implemented SSL
- Configured IIS7 server to work with WordPress
I redesigned a new look, organization and structure for our corporate site, using Drupal. Previous site was almost 9 years old and written in ASP, and content had to be updated manually.
- Designed and developed custom theme in Drupal (launched 2010)
- Provided methods for staff to create and edit pages, press releases, blog entries, job descriptions, etc.
- Drop down menu easy to expand onto
- Developed a form so users can apply for a job online
- RSS feeds for press releases and blog posts
- Implemented a share button for press releases and blog posts to share on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Google maps on locations page
- Sort blog posts by topic or date
- Sole Designer and Developer, Site Administrator, Site Maintenance